Terms & Conditions
The term ‘carltonradio.co.uk’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose office is 42, Grays Road Barnsley S71 3JN. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Whilst we take every precaution to ensure our website is free from malicious code, viruses/trojans etc, it is your responsibility to ensure that your computer/device has the necessary software to reduce the risk of it becoming infected.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- Audio material transmitted by this website and associated players is subject to copyright. No recording/stream-ripping shall occur without the written permission of the copyright holders of the material. Any such activity, if found, will result in a ban from the use of the Audio part of the website.
- Audio players that are unidentifiable will be rejected from connecting to our Audio streams. Acceptable players are VLC. WMP . Chrome Web Player. and others of your choice. If they cannot be identified by our Servers then they will be rejected. In case of any dispute please contact our Admin team to help identify your player (firstname.lastname@example.org) Any decision by our admin team will be final and binding.
Competitions are by invitation only.
- Competitions are governed by our terms and conditions as well as additional rules in certain situations.
- The competitions conducted by Carlton Radio are not within the scope of the Lotteries/Gaming Laws, however we strongly adhere to the guidelines and applicable laws of England. Participants from countries within the United Kingdom but outside the borders of England are advised to consider the legal implications of entering the Competition based on English Law.
- Entries into competitions are voluntary and any information you pass onto Carlton Radio will be held in the strictest confidence. Any information passed to us (Carlton Radio) will only be used to identify the winners and deliver to, or otherwise ensure, that any prizes are passed to the correct individual.
- Winners will be the entry with the highest number of correct answers, within the specified time period as defined at the start of the competition, or at the latest by Midnight in England on the day of the Competition, whichever is the later. Entries received after this time/date will be null and void.
- In the event of a 1st Prize and a tie between individual respondents, the winner will be decided by the time of arrival in our mailboxes of the correct answers to the question in the competition.
- In the event of 2nd Prize and a tie, at the discretion of the administrators, both will receive the prizes, if stocks are sufficient and they are deliverable within the UK.
- Prizes offered are on ‘as is basis’ and no guarantee exists for a particular purpose, as they are obtained via a third party. If there is a fault or defect, then you should firstly notify Carlton Radio immediately, retain any packaging and keep the product out of use until such time as we can arrange a replacement, if you so wish.
- The collection in person of any Prizes from our base address is at our discretion, excepting the Restrictions imposed during the Covid-19 pandemic.
- During the Covid-19 restrictions, Carlton Radio will at all times maintain Social Distancing and strict hygiene advisories as defined in Government Policy and/or Local Policy as defined by the Town Council and published, at the time. Any Interviews will be conducted via the internet and/or Telephone until further notice.